“Choice of the Deathless” Now Available on Steam

We’re proud to announce that Choice of the Deathless is now available on Steam. It’s a necromantic legal thriller by Max Gladstone, two-time Campbell Award-nominated author of “Full Fathom Five,” “Three Parts Dead,” and “Two Serpents Rise.”

store.steampowered.com/app/318310

Battle demons and undead attorneys, and win souls to pay back your student loans! At the elite demonic-law firm of Varkath Nebuchadnezzar Stone, you’ll depose a fallen god, find romance, and maybe even make partner, if you don’t lose your own soul first.

It’s available for 33% off during launch week; the sale ends Friday, September 5th.

We need your support to continue delivering our games on Steam. Long term, our goal is to release our entire catalog of interactive novels on Steam. Valve has allowed us to ship a few more games, based on the performance of the Heroes Rise trilogy, but we’ll need to continue to deliver outstanding results to prove that interactive fiction can be successful on their platform.

We’re asking everybody buy Choice of the Deathless on Steam today, even if you already own the game on other platforms, to show support for Choice of Games and interactive fiction on Steam.

We’re also asking you to spread the word as far as you can. Post about it on Facebook, on Twitter, on Reddit, or wherever you can find people who enjoy Steam games.

Together, we can bring a new genre of games to Steam, and making it possible for a new generation of interactive-fiction authors to make a living.

Love the first achievement.

While I’m writing (and sorry for the tangent), I should comment I’m not wild about your ‘choice of games brand’ vs. ‘hosted games’ distinction. I didn’t even understand about the ‘hosted games’ section even existing until the third visit to the website (someone was recommending Tin Star which I couldn’t find anywhere so I assumed I was looking at the wrong website or something).

Oh, and Tin Star rocks and should totally go on Steam. Just saying.

Oh, and Tin Star rocks and should totally go on Steam. Just saying.

Quoted for truth!