Psy High — Read minds, fight evil, and save the junior prom!

We’re proud to announce that our newest game, Psy High, is now available for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and, via the Chrome Web Store, Windows, OS X, and Linux.

choiceofgames.com/psy-high/ … hp?src=ifo

When the kids at your high school start developing psychic powers, you and your friends must team up to stop the principal from taking over the world!

Psy High is an interactive teen supernatural mystery novel by Rebecca Slitt, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bi. Will you be a jock or a brain? Popular or ignored? Use your psychic powers to help others, or to take what you want. Win a coveted scholarship, star in the Drama Club play–or lose it all and spend your senior year in juvenile detention. How much are you willing to sacrifice to get ahead in the world?

Can you solve the case? Can you save the school? And most importantly, can you find a date to the prom?

• Solve mysteries in the classic teen-detective genre with a supernatural twist
  • Find your place in the cutthroat high-school social scene: be an athlete, an actor, a brain, or a rebel
  • Uncover the truth about your small town and its secrets
  • Instead of stopping the principal, why not steal his powers for yourself, or even join him in his plan for world domination?
  • Find your one true love, or more than one! (They never talked about love triangles in trigonometry!)

We hope you enjoy playing Psy High. We encourage you to tell your friends about it, and recommend the game on StumbleUpon, Facebook, Twitter, and other sites. Don’t forget: our initial download rate determines our ranking on the App Store. The more times you download in the first week, the better our games will rank.

And just like that, Psy High is now the #1 Paid RPG in the iTunes App Store!

That’s awesome, congratulations!

Played the first chapter. It looks well done, and definitely like a game I would have enjoyed in high school.

Psy High is now available on Steam! store.steampowered.com/app/339510

We need your support to continue delivering our games on Steam. Our goal is to release our entire catalog of interactive novels on Steam. Based on the performance of Choice of the Deathless, Thieves’ Gambit: Curse of the Black Cat, and Mecha Ace, Valve has allowed us to ship Choice of Robots and Psy High. We’ll need to continue to deliver outstanding results to prove that interactive fiction can be successful on Steam.

We’re asking all of our fans to follow us on Steam. Even if you don’t use Steam that much, it will be a big help if you sign up to follow us there, because the more followers we get, the better visibility we get on Steam’s curator list. (Our goal is to hit 3,000 followers for our Steam curation page; we’re about 15% of the way there as I write this!)

When you follow us, you’ll see our games and our recommended games right on your Steam home page. It’s free, and it’s a big help to us, so please follow us today!

Maybe because of crApple’s incomplete permissions lists. Just sayin’.

I’m afraid nobody knows what it is that you’re sayin’.

The game that is the subject of this thread has too many unnecessary permissions, but thanks to crApple’s incomplete permissions lists, nobody with an iDevice is going to know how invasive it is. That’s why I stick with Android; it’s a third of the price of the cheapest iDevice, yet I enjoy five times the experience and security.