Shufflecomp betatesting

I’m not going to get my Shufflecomp entry ready by deadline; the project turned out to be too ambitious given the time I have available. I’d rather do it properly when I have the time for it and release it later.

That means I have some time to do betatesting so if you have a Shufflecomp entry that needs testing send me a private message.

I’m also not going to organize a formal testing ring this year, but I suppose people can volunteer or call for testers in this thread.

I’ll try to match testers and writers. Let me know if you are interested in either of these when you send me your entry. Other people can, of course, test entries as well. You can either post your intent to test here or send me your name and I will arrange to find a game for testing.

Neil

I am in the exact same boat as Juhana: I had too-ambitious hopes for a ShuffleComp game that I will save for later. (I did submit a much less ambitous game, but I had hoped to do both.) So I also have time to do betatesting; feel free to drop me a line if you’d like me to test your entry.

Yeeeoow!

I’m looking for a tester or two for the post-comp version of my game. If anyone is interested and available, please PM me. Thanks!

Andrew