Seeking testers for PataNoir for Windows desktop

Since PataNoir has now been Greenlit, I am in need of testers for the windows desktop version. If you would like an early copy of the game, just PM me to join the beta.

I have now integrated the game with Steam, so I need testers with Steam accounts. I’ll send you a Steam key, and you will receive all future updates automatically :slight_smile:. PM me if interested.

Really glad the FyreVM/Silverlight book platform is reusable by others.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:. It took way more work than I had expected to make the Silverlight stuff work as a WPF desktop app, but I got there in the end, and I’m quite happy with the results.

I will probably open-source the code at some point, but it will be a while since the current codebase is a complete mess. Right now, my priority is to get everything up and running, but when the game is done, I will start working on cleaning up the code and making it somewhat more modular, so it might be reusable by others.

Making it open source would be great. I also want to transfer the UX concepts to the Web at some point using glulx_typescript. I’m partner with an author to implement his custom design, which help knock through most of the general design issues, and then I can plan for tooling.

store.steampowered.com/app/449150

I could use some feedback on the store page :slight_smile:.