My IF piece is more or less finished (as in, should be sufficient for beta-testers by Tuesday or Wednesday), and I very much would like beta-testers, soon.Tester details:
1. I'm hoping for 3 to 5 people to thrash it around a bit.
2. I will e-mail you the Z-file (it's not a public beta).
3. I'll want your transcripts as well as any other feedback you can give.
4. I will put a "Beta-tested by" line in the credits, with your name/username/pseudonym of choice.Piece details:
1. One PC, two NPCs
2. Four rooms
3. Five scenes
4. I've played a limited number of games, but I can at least tell you that it is far shorter than Bronze, but it is longer than 9:05 (the game, not the number of hours/minutes
5. I'm hoping to put it in a comp that's in June - IntroComp. If it's sufficiently awesome, I mean.
I graciously request your assistance. S'il vous plaît!
P.S. I have seen http://if.game-testing.org/
and will also post this there.