[Adult/NSFW] Setokaiva's Collection of Novelized RP Logs

Hello, all you beautiful people! I’m new to this site, and am creating this post to advertise an ongoing work that I’m making with the help of several good partners of mine. See, I like to do exotic adult-oriented roleplaying semi-often, and what I’ve found is that me and my partners often create a lot of good logs of our plays that we like to look back on and enjoy. So I decided to collect a few of these together and make them into a collection using the Quest text-game and interactive fiction creation engine, so that people can read them. Only those who have the below link can access it for now on the textadventures website, at least until a moderator approves it.

textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ … aying-logs

This link will take you to the main page of my listing. Further details and tags are there, but you can expect monster girls, vore, submission/dominance/mind manipulation themes and the like with what I have from the time of this posting. You will probably need a plugin like Java or Flash, not sure which, to run the “game” (it’s really just some 17,000-odd words of light reading combined from 2 logs right now).

If you like, please upvote the “game”, and tell your friends! I’m definitely going to continue adding more content, and I hope to one day get approved by a moderator for public access on this. Enjoy!

EDIT: (08/04/17) Just added a 3rd full-length story to the submission post. It involves a seductive demoness being happened upon in the woods by a young, naive, semi-wild foxgirl vixen.