Beta-testing needed for "A Cock and Bull Story"

I have written a game called “A Cock and Bull Story”. It is intended to be a one-room escape game involving common euphemisms and expressions. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me out by beta-testing it. It has already gone through one round of testing and subsequently a major overhaul of design and gameplay, so now I am ready for round two.

Here is the ifdb link:
ifdb.tads.org/viewgame?id=yy44tspotj9swyv3

I do have a few requests for the testers, if that’s okay:

1. Please download the game instead of playing it online. For those who may not be aware, this allows you to type “TRANSCRIPT” once play starts, which will then allow you to save a .txt file of your game. Once you have finished playing, please message me the text file so I can see what needs work.

1a. Please use asterisks for comments, as they will be easier for me to find since the game already has exclamation points in it.
Example of comment typed during gameplay:

*Your description of the painting is too long. It should be shorter.

1. The winning phrase once the player has beaten the game is currently, “TAKE THE DAY. Day taken.” I really don’t like this ending message, but I can’t think of a better one. Any suggestions for something better would be greatly welcome.

2. The story description also needs work. At the moment, it’s “Recognize and use different euphemisms in this awkward escape-room game.” I would like some help with how one might describe the game to someone else in a single sentence.

3. I implemented a hinting mechanic, where the player can type “hint [noun]”. I really don’t know how well this will be received by players, so I’d like your opinion on it.

4. Since this is a one-room game, I’d like a diagram/layout/blueprint of how you see the gameworld in your head when you play, so that I can ensure I’ve described everything properly in regards to where objects are placed and such. (This last request is probably the most time-consuming, so I’ll stress again that if you don’t have the time or you simply don’t want to, there’s no obligation to do any of these --although I would like at least a transcript.)

A huge thanks to any and all of you who would be willing to help me out, and I’ll be sure to include your names in the credits!