[I7] Seeking testers for Threaded Conversation extension

Some of you may recognize this as Emily Short’s big conversation engine project. Earlier this year, she offered to let me take over maintenance and getting the extension into proper release state. The vast majority of this work—including most of the writing and layout of the documentation—was done by her.

I think I’m close enough now to need testers to really try to dig in and tear it to pieces. Anything, from bugs to confusing documentation to spelling errors, is fair game.

There’s also the Conversation Builder extension that was used to build Alabaster, which is useful for learning how to use the main TC system, but it’s in a much rougher state. I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to do to clean it up, as the real guts of it are written in I6.

Anyway, if you’re interested in testing a very much beta version of this tool, please, contact me via PM or send me an email. Thank you!

Let’s try this method of conversation. - I could not read the preamble to your logon. :frowning:

I can’t figure out how to send PMs, so I’ll ask here: ChrisC, what is the current status on the threaded conversation extension?