Ruiness Endings

I’ve been playing Porpentine’s Spring Thing game Ruiness, and I am stuck, I think.

[spoiler]I am able to get to a point where any of my characters can ascend; I’ve got character options of haruspex, zealot, scavenger, and dustrunner. I believe they’ve all visited all the available cities multiple times.

I think that what I need to do next is to get multiple characters to ascend (? at the same time, somehow?), so that swirl|sistrices will identify some sister entities. I don’t know how to do this.

I’ve tried using the Superplume option and descending again; I’ve tried fiddling with the swirl and plume|vessel links, though it’s unclear to me what if anything those are changing. I’ve ascended multiple characters and descended again. None of this seems to be moving the game forward in a way I can discern. If I do Superplume > Sleep, then I get an ending that says PLUME I ENDED and no forward links.[/spoiler]

Aha! I’m not the only one who couldn’t figure out what to do there.

There’s only one ending - PLUME I ENDED - you can access it if any of the vessels ascend. I can see how the game would give the impression of being much vaster than it is, sorry! It’s meant to be part of a series of PLUMES. Any feedback is appreciated!

Aha, thanks!