Point Blank Blank hint request

I’m stuck in Point Blank Blank.

[spoiler]>i
You are carrying:
an oversized pocketwatch
a torn envelope
a comedy routine script

x chalkboard
You haven’t seen a chalkboard like this since you were at Oxford. You’ve written down what you know about the case:

1. Norris spent an equal amount of time with each of the others.
  2. Glenn met Gerda for 10 minutes, after meeting with Norris.
  3. Magdalena was with Glenn at 6:00 and Matthew for 5 minutes just before the show.
  4. Matthew met with someone other than Glenn for 20 minutes.
  5. Gerda was Norris’s last meeting.
  6. It takes about 8 or 9 minutes to get from the music hall to Mr. Green’s flat, and another 8 or 9 minutes to get back.
  7. Nobody except Gerda knew about the lethality of blanks at close range until Norris informed them at their meeting.
  8. Glenn was either Norris’s first or second meeting.
  9. Glenn’s 10 minutes with Gerda must have occurred during Norris’s third meeting, between 6:30 and 6:45.
  10. Glenn was Norris’s second meeting: 6:15 to 6:30.
  11. Matthew was Norris’s first meeting: 6:00 to 6:15.
  12. The murderer was alone for about 20 minutes in one stretch.
  13. Magdalena was Norris’s third meeting: 6:30 to 6:45.
  14. Matthew did not spend 20 minutes with Magdalena.
  15. Matthew was with Gerda for 20 minutes.
  16. Matthew had no alibi for 10 minutes between 6:30 and 6:45.
  17. Glenn never had more than 15 minutes alone at any time.
  18. Glenn Clemente is innocent.
  19. Matthew’s 20-minute alibi occurred before the 10 minute period in the third quarter of the hour when he was alone.
  20. The most time Matthew could have had alone was 20 minutes, from 6:35 to 6:55.
  21. The most time Gerda had alone was 15 minutes, from 6:00 to 6:15.
  22. Matthew was with Gerda from 6:15 to 6:35 and alone from 6:35 to 6:45 at least.
  23. Gerda Cole is innocent.
  24. Magdalena could have had as much as 20 minutes alone, between her meeting with Glenn (6:00-?) and her meeting with Norris (6:30-6:45).[/spoiler]

The inspector hasn’t shown up yet. I think I must have forgotten to examine something? Or ask someone about something?

The torn envelope gives you Green’s address, and you can now go visit his flat.

I’d done that already. (That gave me #6 on my chalkboard.) What else am I missing?

It looks like I have a bug wherein if you don’t talk to the inspector at the flat, you can render the game unwinnable. I’m in the process of fixing that right now.

All right, fixed. Also fixed a rather embarrassing bug where you can pick up the back entrance door and carry it with you.

Awesome, thanks!

I have thoughts for this and future games: IMO the chalkboard is doing double duty as a list of facts you’ve discovered (a “clue inventory”) and progressive hint system (keep examining the chalkboard for more hints until eventually the mystery is solved).

I wish that examining the chalkboard didn’t do that, but instead, when examining the chalkboard, it would say, “If you need a hint, type HINT to use facts on the chalkboard to write an additional deduction.” (Maybe it would only allow such hints once all necessary clues had been discovered and the inspector had arrived.)