Spoiler tag added

I’ve just added a spoiler tag for us.

Below, you can see a demonstration of the spoiler tag.

So, here’s the spoiler!

Cool!

And while I was at it, I added a few more tags…

Examples (to use, remove the spaces from inside the tags):

[ s ]strike-through text[ /s ]
[ sup ][sup]super[/sup][ /sup ]script
[ sub ][sub]sub[/sub][ /sub ]script

[ bgcolor=#ffbb00 ][bgcolor=#ffbb00]changing the background color[/bgcolor][ /bgcolor ]

[center][ center ]This text should be centered[ /center ][/center]

[right][ right ]This text should be right-aligned[ /right ][/right]

[justify][ justify ]This text should be justified. This is just some example text, which still should be justified. And still this text should be justified. This text should be justified. This is just some example text, which still should be justified. And still this text should be justified. This text should be justified. This is just some example text, which still should be justified. And still this text should be justified. This text should be justified. This is just some example text, which still should be justified. And still this text should be justified. This text should be justified. This is just some example text, which still should be justified. And still this text should be justified.[ /justify ][/justify]

I second the motion - very cool work! Thanks, Rioshin! :slight_smile:

All right.

I added support for tables into the BBCode, since we never know when they might be needed.

For example, the following table:

[table][tr][th=5][center]Vote Summary[/center][/th][/tr]
[tr][th]Place[/th][th]Game[/th][th]Avg.[/th][th]Std. Dev.[/th][th]No. Votes[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]1[/td][td]Lost Pig[/td][td]8.27[/td][td]1.76[/td][td]91[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2[/td][td]An Act of Murder[/td][td]7.46[/td][td]1.59[/td][td]85[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]3[/td][td]Lord Bellwater’s Secret[/td][td]7.26[/td][td]1.41[/td][td]91[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]4[/td][td]Across the Stars[/td][td]7.06[/td][td]1.72[/td][td]86[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]5[/td][td]The Chinese Room[/td][td]7.03[/td][td]1.99[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][/table]

is produced by the code (again, remove the spaces from inside the BBCode tags):

[ table ][ tr ][ th=5 ][ center ]Vote Summary[ /center ][ /th ][ /tr ]
[ tr ][ th ]Place[ /th ][ th ]Game[ /th ][ th ]Avg.[ /th ][ th ]Std. Dev.[ /th ][ th ]No. Votes[ /th ][ /tr ]
[ tr ][ td ]1[ /td ][ td ]Lost Pig[ /td ][ td ]8.27[ /td ][ td ]1.76[ /td ][ td ]91[ /td ][ /tr ]
[ tr ][ td ]2[ /td ][ td ]An Act of Murder[ /td ][ td ]7.46[ /td ][ td ]1.59[ /td ][ td ]85[ /td ][ /tr ]
[ tr ][ td ]3[ /td ][ td ]Lord Bellwater’s Secret[ /td ][ td ]7.26[ /td ][ td ]1.41[ /td ][ td ]91[ /td ][ /tr ]
[ tr ][ td ]4[ /td ][ td ]Across the Stars[ /td ][ td ]7.06[ /td ][ td ]1.72[ /td ][ td ]86[ /td ][ /tr ]
[ tr ][ td ]5[ /td ][ td ]The Chinese Room[ /td ][ td ]7.03[ /td ][ td ]1.99[ /td ][ td ]75[ /td ][ /tr ][ /table ]

You can, optionally, also use [ thead ]…[ /thead ] and [ tbody ]…[ /tbody ] around the header and the body parts of the table.

And now to figure out how to get rid of that extra free space above a table… :slight_smile:

That’s very nice! I’d like to see this tag on a hellova lot of forums I’m on!

Ash