Imps Needed - Between Chapters Game for SciFi Novel

Please help! Our team needs talents and experience exactly like yours.

One of the “nice to do” elements of our release plan calls for an interactive fiction game. In it, the player follows a main character, thought dead, from the end of chapter 10 to the point he reappears in the middle of chapter 11. This main character must find his way across a particular ancient installation, far below the scorched crust of long dead planet. Built by an an ancient human empire, this underground fortress serves but one purpose–to make entry into the “Sleeper’s Chamber” almost, but not quite, impossible.

The novel is finished, the universe is deep, and rich with documented history and subtext. We have excellent artwork, the beginnings of a smart phone strategy game app, and professional music for the audiobook version. Now, we would love to find an implementor who could take some of this detail and craft it into an unique Interactive Fiction. The team believes that multiple creative people working together make the total greater than the sum of the parts–for instance, early one some of the sketches below actually formed a major influence on the scenes they depict. The story became better because of the creative genius of the artist, Judah Fanzler. It represents a true collaborative enterprise.

You can find the back cover blurb here: 312quest.com

The novel stands alone, and we hope the IF can do so as well. I have started with a few rooms in Inform 7 that describes the point at which the stories diverge, but have discovered that I honestly lack the time before March 12, 2015 to complete the IF and the audio production for the narrated version of the novel. Quite frankly, I’d love to have the help of the incredibly talented, and dare I say, unusually good-looking people found on this forum. Please consider this seriously invitation and let me know if you want to hear more.

I personally grew up playing Zork on an Amiga 500. I even created my own text adventure using nothing but Amiga Basic. And I cannot think of a better medium with which to tell this part of the story than Interactive Fiction. Nothing else will capture the mood and tone in quite the same way. Thank you for reading and Best Regards–Joseph Baxter