Artist to illustrate "cover" for my game

Adventure game writer seeks artist for “cover art” for my games. I don’t have a lot of bucks to spend, but email me at suziequezie42001@yahoo.com and see what arrangement we can come to.

You don’t need to get incredibly fancy with cover art.

I recommend two websites:
www.cooltext.com lets you create fancy word art easily for free. You can apply several different treatments to different words in your title

Also, in Chrome, you can use sumopaint online for free to layer your text with a picture, and resize and move separate words around in layers to configure them into a logo.

It’s very easy to use a strategically zoomed and filtered photo of water or trees of your own as a background or a picture element. Sumopaint will also allow you to easily change overall image size.
You want a square cover of at least 300x300, and a small version that is 120x120.

Just some nicely formatted (and readable at small size) title words are often effective as cover art.

It’s also worth browsing through stuff on DeviantArt or the Newgrounds Art Portal or Flickr or Wikimedia Commons. You can find really good art those places, often with a Creative Commons license. Make sure that the original author of the art has explicitly written or stamped the art with the license permissions, and I’d image almost anything you use will require attribution. Some will allow derivative works (meaning you could make a collage or alter the images), many will not. YMMV.

Thanks for the tips. What is YMMV?

Your Mileage May Vary, i.e. you may or may not get as much out of it as I did or imply you could.