SF Bay IF Meetup in Oakland Saturday Sep 6 1PM

OMG it’s time for our meetup again! Here are a few games we might try:

“Invisible Parties” by Sam Kabo Ashwell. (Inform.) samkabo.com/Invisible%20Parties/ “Two lovers, searching for one another across the multiverse, meet again a tangle where many worlds meet: but the tangle is a trap, primed for apocalypse, and they may not be able to escape together. Or at all.”

“Sewer Diamond War of 3096 Reenactment” by Porpentine. (Twine.) aliendovecote.com/uploads/twine/rats.html "a rat-demon sewer war reenactment with many “fun” characters and choices "

“I’m Really Sorry About That Thing I Said When I Was Tired and/or Hungry” by Squinky. (Twine.) squinky.me/sorry/ “A mostly-autobiographical story of how it was like growing up among several different cultures and not really fitting into any of them.”

“Sunless Sea” by Failbetter Games. (2D graphical game, available on Steam.) store.steampowered.com/app/304650/ “Take the helm of your customised steamship and set sail for the unknown! A game of discovery, survival and loneliness set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London. Will you succumb to madness and cannibalism on the black waters? Or return home triumphant with a hold full of precious loot?”

meetup.com/sf-bay-area-inter … 204327292/

When: Saturday, September 6, 2014 1:00 PM

Where: Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment
610 16th st
Oakland, CA 94612

This Meetup repeats on the 1st Saturday of every month.