IFDB Ratings Help

Can someone help me out with the IFDB site? I think that authors appreciate getting star ratings, and I’d like to contribute more of them, but the rating system isn’t accessible. I notified Mike Roberts about this earlier this year, but the problem remains. So, I’m hoping to do my ratings vicariously, by sporadically sending someone a list of games and ratings. I’ll give you my login information (I’m not worried about misuse in this community).

If you’d like to help, reply to this thread (so people know someone has volunteered) , and I’ll send you a PM.

Thanks.

Neil

The rating system IS accessible TO me, IF I got What YOU mean…

(Sorry for the random capitalizations. It’s MY iPhone)

I assume Neil means that it’s not accessible with a screen reader or something like that. (English can be confusing sometimes, for us non-native speakers.)

I volunteer to help.

“I assume Neil means that it’s not accessible with a screen reader or something like that.”

Yes, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks, Trumgottist. I’ll send you a list of Comp games and some others soon.

Neil

Ow, sorry. i know what “accessible” means. Im just too dumb TO be true :slight_smile:

In fact, it is possible to rate games on IFDB with a screen reader. I discovered a while ago an accessibility setting in the profile section designed to allow just that. Odd, though, I wasn’t told about it when I contacted the site maintainers last year.

Neil