Life is short and Death is eternal

I can feel it eating me from the inside out. I feel weak and tired. The world seems
so beautiful and wonderful. I am truly sorry for what I said. My time on this planet
is short. I’ve got a handful of adventures to author, a book to write, and then that
will probably be it. They tell me to think positive, to continue on as if it’s nothing, and
yet I feel defeated.

I’m sorry to hear about your medical news. Best of luck completing what you want to accomplish, and I hope you can look back with satisfaction on what you’ve accomplished already. It’s probably more than you think it is.

Thank you Matt, it’s rough. I’ve been trying to make a mends with everyone who’ve I had offended.
You can imagine how long that list is, haha. I’m trying to code like a machine, dictating my auto bio
on my life with text adventures. Spending time with the family takes up a lot of time. I hope people
do enjoy/enjoyed my work so far. If I can make one person feel joy or entertained than my time in
life wasn’t wasted.

If you don’t mind me saying so–heaven knows that I’m in no position to tell you what to do–that time with the family is important. Don’t worry so much about any strangers you may have annoyed at some time, they’re not as important as your loved ones.

Absolutely.

You’re right, right now my mind is all over the place. I want to right
all the wrongs and spend time and work on my projects before all is
up.

I wish you the best. You’ve done things your own way instead of following the crowd, and you’ve worked hard in difficult circumstances. I really respect you, and thanks for all you do.

I’m so sorry things are rough for you now ):

All the best with your writing.

Thank you all for you’re kind words. These past few days have been rough on me.
I’m going to try and finish everything. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I’ve enjoyed
you’re works. You wouldn’t believe how happy I am making friends on here. If you
all can see the size of my smile.