I wrote a book! HEART OF BRASS

Today, for the first time, I have a novel released!

HEART OF BRASS is the origin story of Emmeline Muchamore, the steam-powered badass from some versions of my first game, [Attack of the Clockwork Army](choiceofgames.com/user-cont … e=ourgames).

It’s on Amazon (digital only) or you can buy it in various formats, including print of course, via Odyssey Books Australia. They will post it anywhere in the world.

As always, the least intrusive and most reliable way to know when I have a new magical steampunk tale is out is via my mailing list at fellissimo@hotmail.com

(Tin Man Games will release a completely different magical steampunk game - different time, different program, different continent - in August, called “Choices: And Their Souls Were Eaten”)

Blurbity blurb

Emmeline Muchamore is a well-bred young lady hiding explosive family secrets. She needs to marry well, and quickly, in order to keep her family respectable. But when her brass heart malfunctions, she makes a desperate choice to steal the parts she needs to repair it and survive.

She is unable to explain her actions without revealing she has a steam-powered heart, so she is arrested for theft and transported to Victoria, Australia – right in the midst of the Gold Rush.

Now that she’s escaped the bounds of high society, iron manacles cannot hold her for long.

The only metal that really matters is gold.
HEARTOFBRASSCover.jpg

Hooray and congratulations!

Heyy congratulations!

Congratulations!! on your success, I am also writing my very first own fiction novel featuring two sisters that will find out their true identity and their life will take an abrupt turn where they will learn to use magic in order to fight the evil surrounding their village. When I will complete it, I will share it with you all. Till the, I wish you best of luck for your future writings. I works as a creative write at fast assignment help where I have basically developed my hidden talent to actually write from heart and sould that could leave an influential impact upon reader’s mind.