Please stop bothering me

It has been brought to my attention through an individual known as Frank Romo on Reddit that I have fans. I’m quite happy to hear this, English isn’t my first language. It is sad, to have people saying I’m someone else. So here’s a bit of info on me. I live in Stockholm Sweden, I’m of British/Chinese decent, I love cats, and making games. If you don’t believe me that’s fine. I don’t care. But like I said people before. I am not another guy. My name is real and here’s a photo of me to prove who I am. Please stop accusing me of not being me. Please, I just want to write games, tell stories, and be free to express myself. I don’t want attention. I don’t want drama. I don’t want trolls. Please do not talk about me again. And please don’t post my links. I am tired of this. My friend J told me people were talking about me and I just want to be left alone. To prove who I really am here’s a photo of me and my cat. No more please. Don’t post my games, don’t accuse me of lying, I just want to live my life and be happy. Please no more.
16730218_242401236220653_2419978034050709644_n.jpg