my existence on Earth has a purpose.

I want to thank all of you who have downloaded my games and that it truly means a lot to me. I fine that everything I do has a purpose and if I can entertain and allow one to feel a sense of mystery and joy while going into my stories. Then I know I did my job. Everything has a reason to be on Earth and I know what my cause is. I can’t go into to much detail but the next four episodes are going to be great and fun. If my life were to be end after this post, I will know I lived a good life.

:slight_smile:

I find your games utterly fascinating. You have this large body of work, and you’re a competent writer with a clear eye for atmosphere, but your game design and implementation style have essentially developed completely separately from the rest of the IF community. So there are just all kinds of design decisions that would never occur to most people here, from how you write descriptions to how you handle conversations to how the screen is laid out. It’s wild.

The more insensitive netizens might react with “yeah, and those decisions were bad.” Certainly, I think many of the conventions of modern mainstream IF exist for a reason; a lot of people have tried a lot of things over the years, and the resulting style is sort of a big tossed salad of all the parts people liked the best. There’s a lot of good advice to take from all that collective experimentation. But that’s what makes me excited to have you around - a lot of your ideas are just really, really different from what we’re used to seeing.

So welcome! Have fun, shake off the haters, and take advantage of all the great resources around here to help you make the games you want to make.

Thank you for the kind words. I am happy that someone enjoy’s my stories. This community is truly great cause of people like you. I always feel welcome here.