Prints initial location twice

My story in progress prints the initial paragraph, the location, then the headline, and then the initial location again. I don’t know why.

[code]“Solid Gold” by Daun Eierdam

The story headline is “A Really Cool, Man, Cool Text Adventure for all you cats and kitties!”

When play begins:
say “You wake up mainly because the sunlight streaming in through your windows is in your eyes. Those late-night jam sessions![line break]
You turn your head to look at the clock on the bedside table: 10 AM already! Time to get up and get crackin’, Rockin[‘] Robin![line break]
Today’s the day that record producer Sam Phil promised to record your song, [’]Shamba-Lamba-Wamba, Do You Wanna Be My Baby?['] It’s not gonna record itself!”;
now the time of day is 10 AM.;
now the player is in the bed.[/code]

This is what it looks like:

You wake up mainly because the sunlight streaming in through your windows is in your eyes. Those late-night jam sessions!
You turn your head to look at the clock on the bedside table: 10 AM already! Time to get up and get crackin", Rockin’ Robin!
Today’s the day that record producer Sam Phil promised to record your song, ‘Shamba-Lamba-Wamba, Do You Wanna Be My Baby?’ It’s not gonna record itself!

Bedroom (on the bed)
Your bedroom is stark, but otherwise not elegant. That’ll change someday. You can go east to the closet, southeast to the bathroom or southwest to the kitchen.

You can see a bedstand (in which is a drawer) and a leather case here.

Solid Gold
A Really Cool, Man, Cool Text Adventure for all you cats and kitties! by Daun Eierdam
Release 1 / Serial number 150228 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N) SD

Bedroom (on the bed)
Your bedroom is stark, but otherwise not elegant. That’ll change someday. You can go east to the closet, southeast to the bathroom or southwest to the kitchen.

You can see a bedstand (in which is a drawer) and a leather case here.

Most times when the game moves the player, it will print a room description–whether or not the player moved because of an action they took or because of a line in your code like “Now the player is in the bathroom.” This includes moving on and off supporters or in and out of containers. So your line “Now the player is in the bed” is causing a room description to be printed–and then the standard looking action that happens after the banner text is printed is printing the room description also.

You can move the player without printing a room description by saying “Move the player to the bed, without printing a room description.” However in this case it should just work to have an initial declaration “The player is in the bed” on its own and delete the “now the player is in the bed” from the When Play begins rule. (I think; haven’t tested it.)

Worked perfectly, printed room description, too. Thanks, matt w!