After Rules

Hi, I am trying to change the default description when you unlock a door.

While I can change the description of opening a locked door, it won’t let me change the description for after unlocking the door.

For example:

It will allow this…

Before opening locked outbuilding door:
instead say “The door is locked. The lock is rusted shut but it looks like you can break it if you found something heavy enough.”

But it will not allow…

After unlocking outbuilding door:
instead say “You take the heavy stone and break the lock. You can now open the door.”

I’ve even tried…

After unlocking locked outbuilding door:
instead say “You take the heavy stone and you break the lock. You can now open the door.”

The following is the error I receive for both: “Problem. You wrote ‘After unlocking outbuilding door’ , which seems to introduce a rule taking effect only if the action is ‘unlocking outbuilding door’. But that did not make sense as a description of an action. I am unable to place this rule into any rulebook.
See the manual: 7.1 > 7.1. Actions”

I’m really confused as to why it will allow me the Before rule but not the After rule. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
DH

Never mind. Disregard. I figured it out:

After unlocking outbuilding door with stone:
instead say “You take the stone and break the lock. You can now open the door.”

You don’t even need to say “instead,” because After rules have default outcome success, which means that an After rule that runs will stop processing of the action unless it explicitly says “continue the action.”