Hi! I'm C.E.J. Pacian.
You might remember me from such games as Gun Mute
, Rogue of the Multiverse
and Castle of the Red Prince
My latest project is called Superluminal Vagrant Twin
, and it's bigger than anything I've made before.
It's a broad, open game with lots of different paths to the end – and consequently lots of nooks and crannies for bugs to hide in. I need brave beta testers to face this game down and break it open. If you're interested, send an email to email@example.com
saying what your favourite planet is
(other than Earth, naturally) and why
Here are ten facts about Superluminal Vagrant Twin:
1. You take the role of a starship captain in massive debt.
2. This is a parser game written in Inform 7.
3. The game file is in glulx format.
4. There are dozens of different worlds you can visit.
5. In the grand tradition of Øyvind Thorsby
, the examine verb is disabled.
6. No scenery is implemented. No, don't worry, it'll be fine!
7. The main story will probably take a couple of hours to complete.
8. I don't know how long it'll take to get all the achievements - or even if anyone other than me can do it...
9. They say it's possible to get back stuff pirates steal.
10. You have a twin.