Seeking beta-testers for 'Koios'

Hey guys,

My IF piece is more or less finished (as in, should be sufficient for beta-testers by Tuesday or Wednesday), and I very much would like beta-testers, soon.

Tester details:

1. I’m hoping for 3 to 5 people to thrash it around a bit.
  2. I will e-mail you the Z-file (it’s not a public beta).
  3. I’ll want your transcripts as well as any other feedback you can give.
  4. I will put a “Beta-tested by” line in the credits, with your name/username/pseudonym of choice.

Piece details:

1. One PC, two NPCs
  2. Four rooms
  3. Five scenes
  4. I’ve played a limited number of games, but I can at least tell you that it is far shorter than Bronze, but it is longer than 9:05 (the game, not the number of hours/minutes :wink: ).
  5. I’m hoping to put it in a comp that’s in June - IntroComp. If it’s sufficiently awesome, I mean.

I graciously request your assistance. S’il vous plaît!
Merci.
Rae

P.S. I have seen if.game-testing.org/ and will also post this there.

Could you tell us a little about its difficulty? I’m good at general copy editing, but get frustrated by hard puzzles.

I honestly don’t know how to address it. I don’t think the puzzles are terribly hard, and I think I did a decent job of cueing, but I’ve heard that authors tend to underestimate the difficulty of their puzzles. I don’t have a lot though - it’s a story IF - and if you try one and can’t get it and have to ask me for hints/answers I can give them.