Beta tester for Adrift game

The game ”Return to Camelot” (RtC) is a sequel to my entry for the Adrift Summer Comp. 2010.
I have taken the criticism into consideration and tried to make this game better than the first (You’ve got to improve haven’t you?)
I’m not sure how much I’m allowed to tell about the game since I am planning on entering the Spring Thing 2011 (About time an Adrift game was entered ) But in short… Having spent most of the reward Merlin gave you last time you visited Camelot you realized that you needed a job, and you needed it badly. After having seen an advert on the internet you signed up for an online crash course “How to become a private detective in ten easy lessons (No previous experience needed.) Having completed the course you set up office in the lower part of Bronx and expect the money to come rolling in… Well, as we all know things don’t always go as we hope, and quite a few weeks has passed without the phone ringing…
Needless to say that you will at some point be going to Camelot… (Why else call the game "Return to Camelot”)?
More details will be revealed to the beta tester if necessary… off course…