Out now on Steam (PC): American Angst, Horror IF

As announced a while back, my first game ever, a choice-based, dark humored survival horror game called American Angst, is out now and available on the Steam store:

Unfortunately, the Mac version didn’t launch via Steam, so it’s PC only at the moment, but I will try to release a Mac version via itch.io soon.

Anyway, if you want to give the PC version a try (that comes with bonus content including an epilogue and mini games) here is the link: store.steampowered.com/app/72130 … e_Edition/

The first five users reading this thread are treated to a Steam key, as a little thank you to the IF community – first come, first served:

JAJL4-LTTJA-4ZDD4
8G5TZ-HBNRG-8AANC
V4XZZ-94I2T-CNW2B
4LYLF-FQPNY-P4NF7
7BN50-D3F9T-TW9NH (This one has been taken)

I hope you enjoy the game, let me know, what you think of it! Here is also the final game trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R0a9xOnqrds

Thanks for the gift! I grabbed the last key by the way. Look forward to trying it out.

That’s cool! Hope you enjoy it. As it is my first game, I am very open for constructive criticism, so if you find the time to share your opinion, please do. I am rookie and would like to improve :slight_smile:

Also just to clarify, I meant I grabbed the last key on the list…the others may still be available, I just started from the bottom.

Thank you for clearing it up, I’ve edited the original post to reflect it.

Took the first one. Will check this out.