IF-Text Adventures Full Transcripts

Hello! (sorry for been a lurker for starts, but time restraints you understand, I hope :smiley: ) ā€¦

Straight to the point ===> Is there any site/resource/thread anywhere or here, that has full (mostly OLD) text adventures transcripts? I mean like FULL transcript both players and games/interpreterā€™s full responsesā€¦

I think it would be VERY good to have a good resource of these as a community, since for some circumstances IT REALLY is very much more convenient to even experience that game from someone elseā€™s view, than not at allā€¦ While inform tads interpereters will probably be always around, trying to even sustain the pain that is of trying to run AND play the slow crude parser of early Scott Adams for example, at least for some like meā€¦

It\s a big discussion really but I think it is a viable way of having a quick experience on a game, as ALL other games have via a letā€™s play/longrun on youtube, to have a similar text repository for our beloved :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: TEXT ADVENTURES :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hope there is a resource or that I spark a flame on someone with time to do it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Club Floyd have a long archive of transcripts.

I had been there before, but hadnā€™t bookmarked it, or bookmarked it and then later removed when sorting bookmarks :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: ā€¦ Thanx, bookmarked under the I-F>RESOURCES>TRANSCRIPTS, the first entry that isā€¦ Any more resources would be very welcome! I remember another book club in some not so ancient, at plover, the ā€œInteractive Fiction Book Clubā€ but the link is down and at archive.org the snapshot seems to be missing stuffā€¦ Did it store too transcripts ? Or does it still exist in another link btw?

Ive been going through my endless list of bookmarks but havent found transcripts anywhereā€¦ Thanx Dannii