Hint Request — LASH by Paul O'Brian

I feel a bit silly having to ask, because I don’t think LASH (Local Asynchronous Satellite Hookup) is supposed to be a puzzle-fest or anything. But I can’t for the life of me work out how to move past the treasure hunt portion of the game. So far, I’ve: found the harmonica, opened the tone-lock safe, found three scraps of paper in the barn, moved the tree and found the antique marbles etc. But I can’t for the life of me get into the steel door north of the master bedroom — I can’t figure out what I’m supposed to type on the keypad. Am I even on the right track? I gather that I should be expecting a big tonal change in the game, but I can’t figure out how to trigger it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Hm, it’s been a while… don’t you find

documents that talk about a certain year or date, which you can then type in on the keypad?

I might be completely wrong, though.

This is a fairly direct spoiler, but I was stuck in this spot for the longest time.

[spoiler]You have to

LOOK UNDER MATTRESS

in the master bedroom.[/spoiler]

Not the most egregious instance of “guess the noun” ever, but it’s rather aggravating in the context of this game and its goals.

Aha, thank you! I had looked on the bed and under the bed but it never occurred to me that the mattress might be separately implemented.Looking forward to getting on with the game!

First of all, thanks for the hint about the mattress.
However, I’m stuck with the following:

I cannot figure out how to open the safe in the office. I’ve been trying to think about the Asimov reference on the second scrap (ACC-1129), but blowing holes 1, 1, 2 and 9 in order doesn’t seem to work.

I would appreciate any help you could offer.

I could ise some help with that game as well.
the smaller problem: I have no idea how to move the damn tree. I know I need some kind of levering tool. But don’t know where to locate one.
And the bigger problem: I found the journal. I found the equation for the password in there. I found the dates on the fact sheet. Alas, their product doesn’t work as a password. Why not?
Some help would be appreciated.

If this helps anyone in the future, I can help Leseguenni at least.

Smaller: PUSH works even without a lever. Figure out a rhythm to it.

Bigger: Check your calculations again; that product works for me.