WW1 100th Anniversary

If you follow the following link:

bmycharity.com/greatwar

It will take you to a Help for Heroes website that allows you to download a full game book. With this you can walk in the shoes of a Briton of 1914 when faced with the challenge of the First World War. I thought that if I allowed people to download the file and print it, they would be delighted to take the challenge. I guess that just shows how old fashioned I am, printing is too much trouble, people want everything to pop up before them in bite size pieces. Well I have made bite size pieces but don’t have the know how to make it more interactive. As you can see, I ask for a voluntary donation for Help for Heroes but would have liked to have given people the option to chose to donate to UNHCR’s Syrian Appeal as well.

As I am sure you know, it is the 100th anniversary of WW1 and July 1st next year is the anniversary of the First day of the Battle of the Somme, the first time that Britain’s ‘Civilian’ Army went in to battle with Prussian Militarism. I am sure those who fought, from all walks of life and corners of the UK would be pleased to know that their suffering would give aid to victims of war a hundred years later.

Okay so I’ve written the book but I would like to get in touch with a programming wiz kid who could all people to try this on their PCs of phones and if possible raise money for charity.

If you are out their in cyberspace then please drop me a line,

Many thanks,

Ian

Ian