Wanna Write a Game?

I’ve written a few games using inform 7, but it has been awhile. I would like to refresh those coding skills. So, does anyone want to write a game in inform (or vorple)? I’ll do the code; everything else can be of your own design. We can aim for Spring Thing or IF Comp.

PM me if you are interested. Let me know if you already have a game idea and if you’ve written games in any format before.

Neil

Hello Neil!

I am very interested in this. Can you send me an email to nate.houk@gmail.com? I don’t seem to see a way to send PM’s on this forum software.

Nate

@samjnahouse, For PMs, click your avatar in the upper right corner and then click the mail icon.

I still don’t see a way to send a PM. Maybe because I am a new user.

That’s probably it. If you click on your avatar, you should see something that says “greetings from Discobot.” Click on that and go through the tutorial. You may get more privileges after you complete the tutorial. I don’t know for sure, though.

My main goal is to find an expert in Inform 7 that can help me edit and get my game to compile.

I bumped up your trust level–see if you can send a PM now!

(Though keep in mind that Neil’s post is a few months old, so not sure if he’d still be up for it.)