Who is the best map artist?

I want to develop an artistic map of Shadow in the Cathedral for the web version. Is anyone interested in helping me out. Yes, I will pay for your time.

David C.
www.textfyre.com

skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E … 6payRxyJQU

That is a link to the boring versions of the maps (by chapter).

David C.
www.textfyre.com

I’m available for cartography contracts this year. Not sure what style you have in mind, but these are examples of the sort of things I do:

temphis.deviantart.com/art/Uresi … -321616947
temphis.deviantart.com/art/Grand … -172029048
temphis.deviantart.com/art/Unfin … -351424571

Contact at sjohn@cumberlandgames.com if interested and able to meet my rates with 100% payment up front and long, languorous deadlines that linger playfully into the year (maps don’t take long at all; I’m just booked ten kinds of solid until late summer at the earliest).

Those are some hellaciously fine maps you’ve drawn there, but I think Elance has provided a handful of quick resources for what I’m looking for…however, I will think about this for future reference.

David C.
www.textfyre.com

Cool; I’m usually available for graphic stuff, since it seems to use an entirely different part of my noggin than writing, so I can overlap them. It’s like shipping gravel and water in the same barrel, where gravel is the writing and the water goes into the space the gravel wasn’t using anyway :confused: