[Lectrote] Help packaging a game in Lectrote 1.2.9. Win 10.

Hi,

I’m trying to package a game of mine in Lectrote but I’m getting errors.

I’m in Win 10. I’ve installed node.js and Python 3. But I’m calling to the packager from nodejs cmd with the python 3 path added to the path variable. The error I’m getting is this:

E:\Aventuras\lectrote-lectrote-1.2.9>python makedist.py --game Tuuli Tuuli version: 3.0.0 Lectrote version: 1.2.9 Installing to: tempapp Traceback (most recent call last): File "makedist.py", line 316, in <module> builddir(dest, pack, pkg) File "makedist.py", line 245, in builddir subprocess.call(args) File "E:\Python3\lib\subprocess.py", line 267, in call with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as p: File "E:\Python3\lib\subprocess.py", line 709, in __init__ restore_signals, start_new_session) File "E:\Python3\lib\subprocess.py", line 997, in _execute_child startupinfo) FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado

The line of code that is getting the error is

if doall or opts.makedist: for pack in packages: dest = 'dist/%s-%s' % (product_name, pack,) builddir(dest, pack, pkg)

I have no idea of what to do.

Thanks!

This is the same thing Mike Gentry saw : https://intfiction.org/t/trying-to-make-standalone-game-w-lectrote/11712/1

The build process is just broken on Windows, and I apologize for that. I should rewrite the makedist script into NodeJS, but I don’t anticipate having time in the near future.