A New Interactive Fiction Live Play Podcast

Hello IF-fans!

We have a live play Interactive Fiction called the Let’s Play Podcast, featuring a number of previous IFComp entries like:

• Lost Pig
  • An Act of Murder
  • Glowgrass

I play the game first and narrate while the guests come in completely unprepared. We play the game to completion so please play the title first if you want to avoid spoilers.

Please check out the podcast and let us know what you think. We’re all relative IF-neophytes so please be gentle with us! :stuck_out_tongue:

iTunes: itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the … 28602?mt=2
Other PodCatcher: letsplaypodcast.com/feed/mp3/

Thanks,

Mark. The Let’s Play Podcast.

P.S. I know about Clash of the Type-Ins and it’s super cool!

Awesome podcast. Almost as good as Clash of the Type-ins.

Oh wow, thanks for playing my game (Andromeda Dreaming).

There was a little thing you might be interested to know… when the first dream ends and you can no longer see the expert, you’re actually back in the pod (that was Kadro waking you up with “are you asleep, reg?”).

As for how to say ‘reg’-- it’s derived from regal (as a slang for someone from Monarch) so maybe it should be said reeg, but I always say it like redj in my head.

Finally, given your choices, there was another ending possible if you try waking in the final scene.

Thanks for the clarification on “redj”, Joey! Now I don’t feel as big a fool as I do when in read out “XYZZY.”

Its been great to hear from all the authors that craft the adventures we play on the show.

I respect the work you create, so the show is a little salute to you.

Cheers!

Mark - The Let’s Play Podcast.