Trouble compiling NPC Implict Actions by Eric Eve

I already downloaded Implict Actions and Text Capture, but when i try to start my game, Inform just shows me these 2 problems!
In ‘The keyring-sensitive can’t lock without the correct key rule is listed instead of the can’t lock without the correct key rule in the check locking it with rules’ , you talk about the position of the rule ‘can’t lock without the correct key rule’ in the rulebook ‘check Locking it with’, but in fact that rule isn’t in this rulebook, so the placing instruction makes no sense.
In ‘The keyring-sensitive can’t unlock without the correct key rule is listed instead of the can’t unlock without the correct key rule in the check unlocking it with rules’ , you talk about the position of the rule ‘can’t unlock without the correct key rule’ in the rulebook ‘check Unlocking it with’, but in fact that rule isn’t in this rulebook, so the placing instruction makes no sense.

Did you download these extensions via the “Public Library” tab within the Inform 7 IDE, or did you get them elsewhere?

The ones in the Public Library should be up to date.

Yes I downloaded them from the Public Library

I included all three of these extensions in a simple project and they compiled, so something must be happening within your code.

[code]“NPC Implicit Actions Test”

Include Implicit Actions by Eric Eve.
Include Npc Implicit Actions by Eric Eve.
Include Text Capture by Eric Eve.

Lab is a room. “Hello World, these extensions compile.”[/code]

The message you got seems to involve implicitly locking and unlocking something when a keyring is involved, which doesn’t sound like a problem with Text Capture. Have you tried commenting out Implicit Actions and NPC Implicit Actions singly to see if you can narrow down which one has the problem?

After some checking, I found that “keyring-sensitive can’t lock without the correct key rule” is not listed in NPC Implicit Actions, so the issue must be with Implicit Actions. This extension calls Text Capture Version 5, the library has Text Capture V.8 and Implicit Actions V.13. Is that what you’re working with?

One quick troubleshoot you can do is locate your extensions folder, delete these specific extensions, restart Inform, then go to the library and see if it will re-download them.

I tried it and now Inform is back to normal. Thanks