IFComp in public tshirt art -- opinions?

Some of you may have seen the thread on RAIF about IFComp in Public. I now have the first sketches of the tshirt art! This will be on a black shirt, on the upper chest.

To be perfectly honest, IFComp in Public has not swept the nation. However the tshirts are going to be cool enough that I’ll probably just open it up for general orders. So, I’m wondering if you guys would throw in your opinions about the art – I have a few options to consider which I’ve attached.

[attachment=0]geo4.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]geo3.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]geo2.jpg[/attachment]

I also have one of just the boy a bit smaller, but I maxed out the attatchments here.

What do you think?

That’s pretty cool. The one with a single person is nice, because it’s a little spookier (being all alone) and kind of mirrors that IF is single-player. That’s nice art for a shirt!

The whole idea sounds cool, but I lack the time and opportunity. Good luck!!

It’s funny you say that you like the single person one, because I like the two person one because it’s IF Comp in ‘Public’! [emote]Smile[/emote]

Thanks for the feedback though.

That’s sup! How about add some text:

light the lantern
… or something

I like either version, but wouldn’t mind a version with text. How about a link to a neutral IF website? It would be free advertising for IF [emote]Smile[/emote]

I like either version, but wouldn’t mind a version with text. How about a link to a neutral IF website? It would be free advertising for IF [emote]Smile[/emote]

There seems to be enough interest in different versions that it would be worthwhile to put up a few different versions on CafePress. The only downside is that the shirt would be about twice as expensive ($20 vs. $12 or so). I could make as many versions as people wanted available though. Maybe do one run at $10 (which I’m printing here locally) and then let people order from CafePress if they want?

Does anyone have suggestions on a website that could be underneith the picture, or a clever phrase - light the lantern was suggested above, or maybe some clever reference to grues?

If not then I would be fine with no caption. Whatever is easier.