Steal this Map topic for 10-room game comp

Since I was playing around with Mark Tilford’s Automap extension, I thought I’d give a few ideas for the 10-move game competition that I won’t use, but maybe someone else will. Maybe other people who have a map idea can share.

This map is only 8 rooms, but yeah. Tack two on or something.

I hope this is in the spirit of the competition and that it doesn’t step on anyone else’s idea or the organizer’s vision…if not, I can delete what I have.

[spoiler][code]“fakecube” by Andrew

include Automap by Mark Tilford.

room 1 is a room.

room 2 is east of room 1.

room 3 is southwest of room 1.

room 4 is east of room 3.

room 2 is northeast of room 4.

room 5 is a room.

room 6 is east of room 5.

room 7 is southwest of room 5.

room 8 is east of room 7.

room 6 is northeast of room 8.

room 5 is south of room 1.

room 6 is south of room 2.

room 7 is south of room 3.

room 8 is south of room 4.

To decide what number is the distance (d - south) from (r - room 1): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - south) from (r - room 2): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - south) from (r - room 3): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - south) from (r - room 4): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - north) from (r - room 5): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - north) from (r - room 6): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - north) from (r - room 7): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - north) from (r - room 8): decide on 2.

To decide what number is the distance (d - east) from (r - room 1): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - east) from (r - room 3): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - east) from (r - room 5): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - east) from (r - room 7): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - west) from (r - room 2): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - west) from (r - room 4): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - west) from (r - room 6): decide on 2.
To decide what number is the distance (d - west) from (r - room 8): decide on 2.
[
.—.
|\
| .—.
| | |
.—. |
\ |
.—.
]
[/code][/spoiler]