Indigo New Language Speed IF

Hi, folks.

My life has been busier than usual as of late (and it’s usually busy). I won’t bore you with the details, but things should in theory lighten up sorta soon. Will sort out the zip and get it uploaded next week, hopefully.

• Jacqueline

Any updates? [emote]:)[/emote]

Yes! Yes, there is! The update is that I suck because I really need to post the combined file and stuff and I haven’t even after all this time because of IntroComp and getting a new job and moving and this lame idea that I might try to integrate updates into my file from the ClubFloyd session we had. FWIW, this is looming over my head, and I haven’t forgotten about it and will upload stuff. When I’m at the right computer and not fried and all of that. ClubFloyd transcripts are similarly backed up. Mea culpa.

Not the update you were looking forward to, I realize.

Yay! I’ve missed the Club Floyd transcripts.

It’s still got all the original bugs and all, but mine is now on IFDB:

ifdb.tads.org/viewgame?id=vva8s4r00b3zli59

That’s okay. I just thought you might have posted it somewhere already and I missed it. [emote]:)[/emote] Thanks!

Looks like the ZIP file for all the entries in this comp was recently posted on the IF Archive. Jacqueline, if you were the one who posted it, thanks! [emote]:D[/emote]

Heh - yes. Better late than never, I suppose. I contacted all the authors when I uploaded the file, but completely forgot to post that I’d done so here, so thanks!