SpringThing 2024 Review Sheet!

Did it last year, and I think it helped quite a bit. So here it is again this year :slight_smile:

The sheet is organised by “Gardens”, and counting reviews per entry and per reviewers.

Anyone with a link can edit the file. Just don’t touch anything between A and D (unless i broke something)
Add your/the reviewer’s name on the first line, and the link to the review in the relevant box. below.

We can keep track of milestones in this thread (will we have more reviews that last year? :pray: )

20 Likes

A wonderful initiative, thank you! :smile:

4 Likes

As with last year’s IFComp, thank you Manon for this review list!

I hope to finish everything submitted here.

3 Likes

Is there a color for private reviews? I may not make my reviews public for a while.

I didn’t think of adding one tbh :joy:
Maybe we can use light_yellow3 ?

2 Likes

Yeah, sounds good!

@moderators can we pin this thread? thank yuu

[done]

Also an update: I’ve checked all the threads, and the sheet is up to date!

First goal reached:

10 reviews total

8 Likes

Deep Dark Wood is missing from the Sheet. It should be in the Back Garden snugly between Bydlo and the Celestial Knights.

2 Likes

Fixed!

2 Likes

I know! I flipped back to the SpreadSheet page right after I posted this and saw the magic happen before my own eyes. Brilliant!

3 Likes

“Helped quite a bit”??? Are you kidding me? Spreadsheeting us is the MOST VITAL THING IMAGINABLE!! Appreciate all your efforts comp after comp to turn the raw red chaos of blathering idiots [aka ‘reviewsphere’] into tightly gridded order. There is no higher calling.

Also, I REEAAALLY love spreadsheets.

11 Likes

Happy 30 reviews everyone!

7 Likes

And 40 done! (currently updating the sheet)

5 Likes

Just passed 50 reviews!

6 Likes

60 reviews passed this morning!
We’re about 1/3rd through the review amount of last year already!

6 Likes

And another dozen since @manonamora 's reply!

72 is such a great number…

8 Likes

There are only 6 or 7 games left without reviews! Having played some of them, I suspect that half of them could be finished by tonight, if someone were so bold.

Thanks to all the reviewers!

5 Likes

Every game in the Main Garden have now been reviewed!
Only 4 games left and we’ll have had all entries receiving a review too!

4 Likes